permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Next Big Step

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Next Big Step
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 22:41:30 -0400

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am also going to make this list more open and inclusive with close
> linking to the Google Group that contains the message archives mirror. This
> is a standard Google Group. Messages to this ibiblio list are also posted
> to this group. It is read only with no subscribers.
> I plan to change that to offer subscriptions to people in this list so
> they can generate discussion unique to that forum. This will take this
> ibiblio list to a new level of functuionality.

I just made the necessary changes to the PC group. Users can ask to be
subscribed; the list, complete with archives are open for public viewing.

Located here:

Permaculture Mailing List
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/permaculturelist
A Google group mirror of the permaculture mailing list at ibiblio,
Group email permaculturelist@googlegroups.com

This list: