permaculture - Re: [permaculture] follow the Closing session of the European Permaculture Convergence ONLINE! Today, 16:45 CET on zoom

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] follow the Closing session of the European Permaculture Convergence ONLINE! Today, 16:45 CET on zoom
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:08:37 -0400

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM, sandra joel campe <
zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net> wrote:

> As you might have realized, today is the last day of the European
> Permaculture Convergence in Bolsena, Italy.
>

> During this event, we have successfully launched the European
> Permaculture Network, with currently 23 member organizations from 17
> countries on the European continent, representing 3.300 members!
>

> We had daily meetings to set up the working groups and the basic
> structure of the EuPN, which went very well. After a few days of
> technical problems, we also managed to over remote facilitation and did
> the meetings as "blended meetings", where remote participants were part
> of the process.
>

> If you are interested in hearing some closing remarks about the
> EuPN-sessions and about the EuPC in Italy in general, you are invited to
> join the Closing Session today at 16:45 CET on ZOOM:
>
> https://zoom.us/j/488932503
>
> (Please leave your camera turned off, as we will not do this closing as
> a blended meeting - it is an option to listen in).
>

> Looking forward to keeping you updated about processes and developments
> and options to become involved!
>

> Just the best,
>

> Sandra Joel, German delegate and part of the coordination circle

As soon as I read this I downloaded and installed Zoom (easy). I am now
connected and watching everyone at the convergence. I am also in
conversation with Nenad from Croatia. The meeting has begun with opening
remarks (in German). This is a unique opportunity to follow the great work
you are doing across the water. She is now announcing that this is the last
session.
Nenad announced that they have a viewer from the US and this mailing list!

Thanks for letting us konw, Sandra.

Cheers,

Lawrence

--