permaculture - [permaculture] follow the Closing session of the European Permaculture Convergence ONLINE! Today, 16:45 CET on zoom

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sandra joel campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, pk-liste@permakultur.de
  • Subject: [permaculture] follow the Closing session of the European Permaculture Convergence ONLINE! Today, 16:45 CET on zoom
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:55:22 +0200

Hi all interested people,

As you might have realized, today is the last day of the European
Permaculture Convergence in Bolsena, Italy.

During this event, we have successfully launched the European
Permaculture Network, with currently 23 member organizations from 17
countries on the European continent, representing 3.300 members!

We had daily meetings to set up the working groups and the basic
structure of the EuPN, which went very well. After a few days of
technical problems, we also managed to over remote facilitation and did
the meetings as "blended meetings", where remote participants were part
of the process.

If you are interested in hearing some closing remarks about the
EuPN-sessions and about the EuPC in Italy in general, you are invited to
join the Closing Session today at 16:45 CET on ZOOM:

https://zoom.us/j/488932503

(Please leave your camera turned off, as we will not do this closing as
a blended meeting - it is an option to listen in).

Looking forward to keeping you updated about processes and developments
and options to become involved!

Just the best,

Sandra Joel, German delegate and part of the coordination circle

--
sandra joel campe
sieben linden ecovillage