permaculture - [permaculture] Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence (NAPC) - please share!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence (NAPC) - please share!
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:45:56 -0700

Scholarship crowdfunding is here!
https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/permaculture-convergence-support

<https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/permaculture-convergence-support>

We are engaged in a campaign to ensure diverse representation at the upcoming
North American Permaculture Convergence in N Calif Sept 14-18, this fall.
Please consider forwarding the below link to your email lists and/or social
media!

We plan to bring people of all ages from urban areas, Mexico, Central
America, Haiti, Native American reservations and more who otherwise might not
be able to attend. We know there are many out there doing deep work in their
communities that could use more resources, support, inspiration and
knowledge.
The upcoming N American Permaculture Convergence is a place where they can
interact with a larger community to learn and teach, and pursue beneficial
connections. If you know of someone who should be at this event but may not
be able to afford it, please let them know about our scholarship applications
at northamericanpermaculture.org <http://northamericanpermaculture.org/>.

Scholarship crowdfunding is here!
https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/permaculture-convergence-support

<https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/permaculture-convergence-support>

Thank you so much for your support! There are many worthy individuals whose
work will be enhanced by attendance at this convergence. We ask for your help
to get them there! There are many fun rewards on this campaign, and any
amount you can donate will make a difference!

This campaign will help cover airfare for participants from diverse locations
and hard event costs and spending will be transparent.

Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence - please
share!

at www.northamericanpermaculture.org
<http://www.northamericanpermaculture.org/>.

Thank you so much for your support! There are many worthy individuals whose
work will be enhanced by attendance at this convergence. We ask for your help
to get them there! There are many fun rewards on this campaign, and any
amount you can donate will make a difference!

This campaign will help cover airfare for participants from diverse locations
and hard event costs and spending will be transparent.
​ <http://northamericanpermaculture.org/>

  • [permaculture] Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence (NAPC) - please share!, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network, 08/30/2016