permaculture - [permaculture] AMA Reddit Geopolitics | We’re two experts on Water Security and Scarcity working for the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center | We also just released a report titled Toward Global Water Security

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] AMA Reddit Geopolitics | We’re two experts on Water Security and Scarcity working for the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center | We also just released a report titled Toward Global Water Security
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:32:52 -0400

AMA Reddit Geopolitics | We’re two experts on Water Security and Scarcity
working for the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center | We also just
released a report titled Toward Global Water Security
We’re two experts on Water Security and Scarcity working for the Atlantic
Council and the Stimson Center. AUA about Water! : geopolitics
https://www.reddit.com/r/geopolitics/comments/4zi4rx/were_two_experts_on_water_security_and_scarcity/?st=isi3smc2&sh=08a8241b

  • [permaculture] AMA Reddit Geopolitics | We’re two experts on Water Security and Scarcity working for the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center | We also just released a report titled Toward Global Water Security, Lawrence London, 08/30/2016