permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 01:02:31 -0400

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 11:52 PM, Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> In the midst of the biggest move of my life with next to no time or energy,
> I have to comment that Scott's post today is so on point. Thank you, Scott,
> for reminding me of the deepest reasons for doing what we do (in a moment
> where it was dearly needed).

Didn;t you tell us a few years ago that you had sold your house and moved
to a city to do
permaculture field work in places where people were in great need of
education and support. I guess that was Colorado.
I this present move on that or a greater scale. Hope you are staying in the
US.

Cheers,

LL

--