permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 08:13:02 +1200

Quite right Declan...and perhaps that is its strength. Quite different to
the structured world we have been severely conditioned to and as Scott
points out. Chaordic has come out of Permaculture. Social Terrorism could
be another. Whichever way, its working and we remain connected as a global
family. So you Declan will not get much benefit by deleting yourself and
switching off. So ..keep throwing the spanner in. PISS is a great acronym
so keep on taking the piss Declan...Steve

On 1 August 2016 at 19:40, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net> wrote:

> Why am I still on this list? Why is there no automatic unsubscribe method
> like every other list?
> BTW, discussion of PISS or any other subjects without the power to enact
> decisions is HOT AIR, and no more . Permaculture as it stands is headless,
> unstructured, disunited and largely indifferent to its own structural
> inadequacy. The future view is dated and flawed. Good luck doing much.
> --
> Declan Moriarty
> Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
> On 01/08/2016, 00:23 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:
>>
>> > please do not get me wrong - sorry when I was unclear here. I personally
>> > feel that a discussion of invisible structures is a highly impoertant
>> part
>> > of why I am on this international list. Nut’n’bolts info is valuable,
>> and I
>> > think none of us can ever have too much of that, but I feel that for the
>> > visible structures there are plenty of good solutions around, locally
>> and
>> > beyond. Even 50% of what I know about them right now and my design
>> training
>> > and experience would be ample enough IF I could and would apply them
>> > unhindered by the current invisible structures in place. So discussion
>> on
>> > HOW we can design and implement WHICH invisible structures is highly
>> needed.
>> >
>> > I think we can also all agree on the notion, that interlocking our horns
>> > on our favoured propaganda-fed belief systems is something we could do
>> > without - BUT in order to grow in our inner freedom from those
>> influences
>> > it might need some of that. It might be helpful in realizing or
>> > discriminating between, what are original thougths and what are
>> > propaganda-driven emotional reactions to distorted perception of
>> reality.
>> > This is tricky business, and I appreciate these discussions.
>> >
>> > This is brilliant, Georg. I am with you 100% May discussion roll
>> unhindered and without anyone unsubscribing. Steve can look for rules to
>> break but he might not find any. :-)
>>

>> > I interpreted that naming the invisible structures group PISS as a
>> > Freudian sign of you being pissed about said confrontations.
>> >

>> Well, I realized my error in the content of some of my posts, current
>> politics, but at least it got some discussion going. Actually I did not
>> have that in mind, with all respects to Sigmund, but it was definitely
>> irreverent and heretical. Google would probably block searches to such
>> archives.
>>

>> > I personally think that a separate group for this would attract little
>> > attention and soon die. To this mix is a good solution, in spite of some
>> > pleople signing off ever now and then.
>> >

>> I agree.

> [...]

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: