permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in viticulture?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in viticulture?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:51:10 -0600

Joao, what a beautifully poetic description of your village and its
activities. Sounds like heaven to me but I am sure that there is a lot of
lack and hard work between the lines of your prose.

I was reminded of a book in my library that speaks of the Elm tree as being
part of the grape guild in Portugal. If I remember right the Elm were
pollarded and the grapes used them as trellis.

Thanks for sharing your life. I am excited about visiting Portugal next week
and presenting at Boom Festival where my subject is the dharma of
permaculture which has a lot to say about the website rip-off you have been
speaking of.

Scott