permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 21:14:17 -0400

Lawrence,

The Pine Ridge folks are making slow forward progress. Funding is always an
issue. We are planning a big year in 2017, with a volunteer working to put
together a big event to bring energy there and we will then have some
classes, with Lakota as some of the teachers. I was just told that someone
donated some keyline plow shanks to the project! We are really excited
about that! Bryan has been wanting to try that out for a while. There are
people there who are interested in using keyline on major acreage on the
rez if it turns out to be appropriate and can be funded.

Best, Koreen