permaculture - [permaculture] Nobel laureates urge Greenpeace to stop opposing GMOs | Reuters

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Nobel laureates urge Greenpeace to stop opposing GMOs | Reuters
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:24:35 -0400

Nobel laureates urge Greenpeace to stop opposing GMOs | Reuters
http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-gmo-nobels-idUKKCN0ZG2UZ?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Nobel laureates urge Greenpeace to stop opposing GMOs
http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-gmo-nobels-idUKKCN0ZG2UZ?utm_source=Facebook&amp;utm_medium=Social
<http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-gmo-nobels-idUKKCN0ZG2UZ?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social>

It is not just the GMO it is also the herbicides and insecticides and
chemical fertilizers needed to get the gmo crop to grow and produce a
harvestable product as well as dilution and abandonment of local food
production systems that grow conventional and traditional crops. Gmo
proponents never mention this because they know gmo ag is completely
negative from every perspective bar none. It is a total scam and a huge lie
and in a sense a form of genocide and major environmental degradation,
nearly permanent.
Ban GMO agriculture! Bring our bees and our biologically robust natural
soil back!