permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Fwd: Institute of Science in Society Termination Notice

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Fwd: Institute of Science in Society Termination Notice
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 11:41:36 -0500

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:27:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: press-release@i-sis.org.uk
To: cedecor@gmx.net

The intended recipient for this message is cedecor@gmx.net
The Institute of Science in Society Science Society Sustainability
www.i-sis.org.uk

This article can be found on the I-SIS website at
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Mystery_of_Disappearing_Quasars.php

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list unsubscribe at
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/unsubscribe
------------------------------
I-SIS Announcement 26/02/16 Termination Notice

It is with great sadness that the Institute of Science in Society is to
cease operation at the end of March 2016 on account of serious illness of
our Director Dr Mae-Wan Ho.

We shall no longer accept new subscribers to Science in Society or online
memberships. Those who have paid for outstanding issues of the magazine or
online memberships are invited to claim for refund before 20 March 2016. To
make a claim, please email jules@i-sis.org.uk.

The Institute of Science in Society website will remain as a static
archive, but we will not be circulating any more reports beyond the end of
March 2016.

We thank you for your support, without which we would not have been able to
do our job.

Visit the Institute of Science in Society website here
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/index.php