permaculture - [permaculture] Network Earth - YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Network Earth - YouTube
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:07:58 -0500

Network Earth - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3OmlbtaMU

*Published on Feb 17, 2016*

The world is a complicated place. Our planet is made up of millions of
networks from microscopic ecosystems to global migration. How can we ever
hope to understand and predict the complexity of our mulit-networked world?
New research may have the answer…

Read the research paper here: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/...
<http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v530/n7590/full/nature16948.html>

This 4k data visualisation was created by Mauro Martino, and Jianxi Gao
(Northeastern University).

17th February 2016

  • [permaculture] Network Earth - YouTube, Lawrence London, 02/26/2016