permaculture - Re: [permagriculture] Plant list for the tropics + comment on gmo

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permagriculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permagriculture] Plant list for the tropics + comment on gmo
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:21:32 -0400

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> > The list:
> >
> > *Trees and bushes:*
> > Abiu 9
> > Atis 1
> > Avocado 10
>
> I do not get what this list is trying to tell us? Please explain, Lawrence.

It was just a long list of fruits and vegetables that I thought might be
interesting to plant enthusiasts and garden planners
because it contained such a wide variety and possibly some that noone has
heard of before. That's about it, another great
list to add to others on the Web that could be useful in forest and
homestead gardening.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com