permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Design Magazine Events: DUE September 1

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Wages <jwages@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Magazine Events: DUE September 1
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:22:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

As most of you probably know, Permaculture Design is the same as the Permaculture Activist. We have an exhaustive directory of permaculture institutes and course/workshop venues on our website (PermacultureDesignMagazine.com), and we also list events in our printed issues. Both are intended to be a comprehensive resource, and they're free. Send your listings if you'd like them to be included.