permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Theft, Lies, and Facebook Video — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Theft, Lies, and Facebook Video — Medium
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:41:02 -0400

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> I participate in FB because that's where people are. I use it extensively
> for propaganda and promotion, or "bobaganda" as I sometimes refer to it.
> Via FB, nearly 1800 people have found me and liked what they read enough to
> "friend" me and I even know who some of them are. I have also found people
> that I have lost track of for years. FB is like anything else in
> cyberspace, there's good and there's bad, like anything else in life. It's
> also easy to use.

Well I wussed and reupped.
I set up my FB account very deliberately with maximum visibility to the
public and everyone on FB.
I need to use it to advertise and market my hand garden tools. That is all
I need FB for (so he said).
My sole source of income from now on will come from sales of the hand
garden tools I design and
make in my shop using new and recycled materials that include wood and
metal.
What are the prospects for generating income through Facebook? Bob? Miekal?
I will add my username when they verify my account, avantgeared.
Thanks for any guidance with this new venture.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com