permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Theft, Lies, and Facebook Video — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Theft, Lies, and Facebook Video — Medium
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:10:36 -0500

I participate in FB because that's where people are. I use it extensively for propaganda and promotion, or "bobaganda" as I sometimes refer to it. Via FB, nearly 1800 people have found me and liked what they read enough to "friend" me and I even know who some of them are. I have also found people that I have lost track of for years. FB is like anything else in cyberspace, there's good and there's bad, like anything else in life. It's also easy to use. I have yet to figure anything out about google+. When I look at my google+ page, it is filled with stuff from people I don't know and don't understand why it is appearing in my feed and there doesn't appear to be any way to regulate that.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City