permaculture - [permaculture] Top Secret Messenger: The Most Trusted Messenger in the World For Android, iOS, Windows, Mac & Linux | Re: privacy tools - encryption

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Top Secret Messenger: The Most Trusted Messenger in the World For Android, iOS, Windows, Mac & Linux | Re: privacy tools - encryption
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 03:38:37 -0400

WORTHY PRIVACY TOOLS -- Secure Chat

Featuring Wickr - Top Secret Messenger: The Most Trusted Messenger in the
World For Android, iOS, Windows, Mac & Linux with 4,096-bit RSA encryption.

"Wickr is a free encrypted messaging app that allows users to send and
receive secure messages, documents, pictures, videos and audio files. User
conversations can not be tracked, intercepted or monitored. Wickr removes
all records, geotags and identifying information from user messages and
media."

"Wickr stands out to me as the highlight of this group. In addition to
providing NSA top-secret-grade encryption, it also takes several steps to
prevent people from looking over your recipient’s shoulder and snooping on
your messages. It removes the meta-data from your messages, transmits very
quickly, and syncs with your contacts list." --
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-slick-whatsapp-alternatives-guard-privacy/

Wickr receives perfect score on privacy & transparency in EFF's Report Who
Has Your Back.

Get Wickr from here: https://wickr.com/ Download page [all platfroms] here:
https://www.wickr.com/downloads/

#wickr #privacy #messenger #securechat #securemessages #encryptedmessaging
@ellotech <https://ello.co/ellotech>

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com