permaculture - Re: [permaculture] open letter to the permaculture movement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] open letter to the permaculture movement
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:18:53 +1200

Yes a great little plea indeed. I have often dreamed of similar visions. In
fact, for far too many years. However, IMHO it is all farrr tooo late. If
we take a long hard look at what we see in front of us with all glasses off
we recognise widespread destruction in every corner of the planet over all
layers of all societies. It is intensifying and getting worse. We do not
have to search very far to see such. But most of us just wish it aint true.
Many just prefer to stick their head in the sand and hope it might all go
away or be warm fuzzy and rosie when we pull our heads out. I have never
been a doooms dayer but reality is reality. I'm back to the theory of
adding another course to our school...a workshop on how to bend over and
kiss ya arse goodbye. Extinction of species man aint that far away. We are
poisoning ourselves pretty quickly. The banksters are driving it playing
the flute but not even they have a secure escape plan. We do of course but
happen to be in the beyond extreme minority. Perhaps we could start
devising our strategy ? Any tips anyone ?...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: