permaculture - Re: [permaculture] open letter to the permaculture movement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] open letter to the permaculture movement
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:22:24 -0400

This is a great letter - thank you for sharing! I've been using the PDC as
a way to change paradigm for years. I recognized the power of the course to
do that when I took my first PDC from Larry Santoyo (and Toby and Scott)
because it sure changed my paradigm. This is one of the chief yields from
it, in my mind.

Best, Koreen