permaculture - [permaculture] IPC - programme // permaculturecouncil.eu

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sandra campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] IPC - programme // permaculturecouncil.eu
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:56:12 +0200

Dear international permaculture list!

I'd like to share two news (again, partly more relevant to the Europeans
on the list, hopefully interesting to everybody):

*IPC:*
I would like to share the news about the International Permaculture
Conference and Convergence <https://www.ipcuk.events/>, see Ryan's mail
below. Please spread it widely in your local, regional and national
networks - we're looking forward to many more people from all across Europe!

*permaculturecouncil.eu:*
And I would like to point out to you that the Vision-group of the
European Permaculture Council is currently starting to enliven the
website of the European Permaculture Council
<http://permaculturecouncil.eu/>.

Here you'll soon find latest news about the IPC
<http://permaculturecouncil.eu/category/ipc/> and also about coming
EuPCs <http://permaculturecouncil.eu/eupc/>, plus we'll keep you updated
about the visioning <http://permaculturecouncil.eu/category/vision/> and
the strategic <http://permaculturecouncil.eu/category/strategy/> process
towards a European Permaculture Network
<http://permaculturecouncil.eu/category/network/>!

It is also be possible to subscribe to an RSS-feed
<http://permaculturcouncil.eu/feed/> for this website, so enjoy staying
updated automatically!

We're looking forward to staying in touch with you - and to seeing you
in London!

Enjoy the summer!
Sandra