permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Measuring Carbon ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com, Bood Hickson <bood@tpg.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Measuring Carbon ?
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:31:29 +1200

Thanks Dazza..Yes I have had a look thru donovan...topof the list. Seems
there is confusion on legitimate measuring to gain the available credits.
There are a few guys working on it here in New Zealand to try and
legitimize the whole exercise. seems there is plenty of verbage out there
too.

>From our regarian/permaculture/bioagr viewpoints/standpoints its probably
worth considering the great diversity of all the possible and potential
elements we can design/build/place into any system we design to gain even
greater advantage. eg. trees. Coupled to this is of course management
regimes eg break grazing.

Its the buzz industry at the moment but can easily be abused, misguided and
malpractised. I'm working with a group here in NZ to get it right

Thanks again

Steve

--
Kia ora