permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Educator, volunteer opportunities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Educator, volunteer opportunities
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 01:57:31 -0400

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> I would add that it is always best to live a life that cares for people,
> the planet, and the future, so that one's permaculture teaching work
> organically grows out of a life lived "well-permaculturally". Maybe that
> should have been "permaculturally well." I hope the concept is obvious:
> those that would teach, must also do.
>
> Bob Waldrop, Okie City

Good on you, Bob.

Also, there are those who live their lives according to the best teachings
of permaculture in
"armchair" mode and there are those who do so with their entire being,
involved with earth, fire, water, air, animal, vegetable, mineral,
machines, hand tools and there are those who read, think, create, write,
publish and interact through all available means of communication and there
are those freewheeling, freethinking beings who do all of the above and
share their unique, valuable experiences and knowledge with others by
teaching, designing and consulting.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London