permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 19:28:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Judy,
There are many permaculture teachers in New York and the Northeast in
general.  Thanks to your request I will make an updated version of my list of
permaculture teachers in the US & Canada (450 or so in my current version).
Later on I will update my Directory to Permaculture people and organizations
in the US and Canada.  I will post those here when done.
 Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski

On Monday, January 19, 2015 10:44 AM, Lawrence London