permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:44:38 -0500

+

Thanks, Judy. I enjoy putting together the missives and do this in part to
add information to the list message archives.

If you want a local PDC I would recommend Michael Burns in your state.
Search the archives for his posts.

At the top of my list is the Permaculture Institute and Scott Pittman.
Others include Toby Henenway, Jude Hobbs and Larry Santoyo plus
people whose names I forget located in Pennsylvania and the midwest and
northeast usa.

I expect you will get plenty of replies soon.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com