permaculture - Re: [permaculture] small yard design drawings?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jono Neiger <neiger@csld.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] small yard design drawings?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:12:49 -0400

Hey Toby
Id have to check with the client to see if they are o.k. with the
publicity. The owner/builder is very involved in Transition Movement and
would probably relish the publicity.

Ive attached some images from another quasi-urban project. But it shows
zones really well. Take a look.

cheers

Jono

Jono Neiger
Regenerative Design Group
www.regenerativedesigngroup.com

Conway School
Graduate Program in Sustainable Landscape Planning & Design
www.csld.edu

PINE; Permaculture Institute of the Northeast
www.northeastpermaculture.org