permaculture - Re: [permaculture] small yard design drawings?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jono Neiger <neiger@csld.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] small yard design drawings?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 22:03:07 -0400

Toby-
Here's an interesting urban homestead we designed that also has a very
well-designed home that won some awards in energy and design. We used the
Living Building Challenge as a guide (not certified though) and have some
other graphics and water collection calculations.

http://www.builditsolar.com/Projects/SolarHomes/MAZeroEnergy/MAZeroEnergy.htm

Might have some others as well.

cheers

Jono

Jono Neiger
Regenerative Design Group
www.regenerativedesigngroup.com

Conway School
Graduate Program in Sustainable Landscape Planning & Design
www.csld.edu

PINE; Permaculture Institute of the Northeast
www.northeastpermaculture.org