permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bacteria from bees possible alternative to antibiotics - Lund University

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bacteria from bees possible alternative to antibiotics - Lund University
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 17:08:57 +0200

Yep...plenty of scientific work done on this specific range of honey from
Leptospernum scoparium. Local indigenous maori name Manuka.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Leptospermum*_*scoparium*
www.umf.org.nz/
<https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#>

-

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YtjAMXJSgqcJ:www.umf.org.nz/+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz>
-

<https://www.google.co.nz/search?espv=2&biw=1052&bih=547&q=related:www.umf.org.nz/+manuka+honey&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=YBYPVNG_Aauw7Aa8qoHQAw&sqi=2&ved=0CGUQHzAH>

There is a lot of commercial racketeering around the industry and
a consequently a lot of false claims.

These are the original movers in the industry with the best reputation

http://www.manuka-oil.com/

But what it has done is it has generated a new quite big industry in NZ

Steve Hart
.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RRXEEhpzKvsJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptospermum_scoparium+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz>
-