permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Impermanence & Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Impermanence & Permaculture
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 13:06:36 -0500

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Juan Manuel Burgos <
wsknlahunmen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> oh, and of course "permaculture" it's nothing more than a tag. and it
> subject of the sazme issues any other tag has.
>
> As it's been said, words fail to describe the reality they are trying to
> express
>
> Same with "DinamiCulture" or whatever term appears!z
> ge is you going somewhere else for some other

Years ago I created ecolandtech as a simple term that describes the
highlights of what happens in a designed permaculture system.
-- portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers --
ecolandtech: designing ecological land use systems with integrated elements
for synergy, sustainability,
regeneration and enhanced nature-compatible human habitat

A Google search revealed only one other example of the use of this term. A
scientist created it to describe some aspect of the work he was involved
with.
I read his page years ago but can not find it now through Google.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com