permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [NAPC] DATES // LOCATION // CONFIRMED

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [NAPC] DATES // LOCATION // CONFIRMED
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:36:32 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NAPC] DATES // LOCATION // CONFIRMED
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:36:10 -0800
From: Ra Sol <ra@livingmandala.com>
To: NAPC@groupspaces.com <NAPC@groupspaces.com>

Dear Permaculturists:

Mark your calendars! A date has been set for the North American Permaculture Convergence:August 29 - 31, 2014. The location: Harmony Park, a beautiful 40-acre outdoor events venue in Clarks Grove, MN with a gorgeous lake and budding permaculture site.

We are integrating your great suggestions and are already working on creating some superb NAPC family friendly programing, which will include the following: workshops for those with varying expertise, kid’s permaculture activities, open panels, as well as some hands-on activities that will leave the site better than when we arrived (sometimes you just need to put your hands in soil). And so much more! As a bonus, there will be additional activities before and after NAPC, like site tours and multiple-day workshop intensives led by some of North America's most respected permaculturists, such as Toby Hemenway and Jude Hobbs. Plus you’ll hear from practitioners and designers from diverse backgrounds, whether it's urban or rural, young or old, men or women and so on. They all have so much to share! Look for more details soon. We'll keep you posted.

Current Mission Statement:

The Northern American Permaculture Convergence will help connect and advance North American networks of permaculture practitioners. The NAPC will create opportunities for in-person and virtual connections, sharing resources and help to define the structure, function, and organization of our collective groups moving forward.

OK! Want to get involved? Tell us your interest in helping stage the event if you have not already. We're always open to advice, concerns and offers of assistance. We look forward

to co-creating a fabulous event!

Please send your proposals to napc+pato@groupspaces.com <mailto:napc+pato@groupspaces.com>

The current NAPC Administrative Team:

Michael Pilarski, Koreen Brennan, Rashid “Ra” Gilanpour, Bill Busse, Monica Ibacache and Mario Yanez

--
*/Rashid "Ra" Gilanpour
/*/*Development ● Outreach ● Media*/

*Please Read:* Zero Inbox Thirty - Brutal tactics for eliminating email <https://medium.com/on-management/3e01f3dfda8e>

*"There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world, and train all our young people to help. They want to; we need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters, clean energies, secure communities, stable regions, and to know how to do it from hands-on experience." - Bill Mollison*

You are subscribed as bob@bobwaldrop.net