permaculture - [permaculture] Fw: Snow that Won't Melt?!?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fw: Snow that Won't Melt?!?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:06:16 -0000

From: Forbidden Knowledge TV
To: dhondt@eircom.net
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 2:41 PM
Subject: Snow that Won't Melt?!?

national news as a complete failure
of the City of Atlanta, Georgia, among
others.

I have seen several such videos but I
chose this one, as the most succinct
and scientifically-produced.

On closer examination, this "snow"
does not appear melt (why may have
largely contributed to these epic traffic
jams) and when held up against a
flame, this snow burns like styrofoam
and it turns black. I have now seen many
YouTube users attempting to debunk this
effect, only to achieve the exact same
results.

Something is definitely awry, here. We
need an immediate analysis of the
substances that comprise this "phony snow"
and if this isn't the most gigantic chemtrail
dump in history, the I don't now what is!

My heart goes out to all of you in the
affected area and I hope we get to the
bottom of this mystery as soon as possible.

Video (about 2 mins):

Snow that Won't Melt?!?

http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/25849.html

- Alexandra

P.S. Please consider signing my petition to

the White House, to de-classify the full

Congressional 9/11 Investigation Report,

including the 5-10,000 words President Bush

(43) ordered removed, by going here.

P.P.S. Please share Forbidden Knowledge TV emails
and videos with your friends and colleagues
by using the "Forward to a Friend" link within this
newsletter, below.

That's how we grow. Thanks.

Alexandra Bruce
Publisher, ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com
Daily Videos from the Edges of Science
Buy Books by Alexandra Bruce

Miss a broadcast? All FKTV broadcasts are backed up
on Facebook and Twitter

If you should ever find yourself accidentally
unsubscribed
and unable to re-subscribe, please click here.

Not Subscribed? Click on the button above to

subscribe to FKTV. You'll receive one excellent short

video in the morning and one important full length
film

in the evening FREE, each day. (Don't worry, you don't

have to watch them all!)

You can watch them later or delete -- whichever you
prefer!

AND you can instantly unsubscribe at any time by
following

the SafeUnsubscribe link at the bottom of every FKTV
email.

Feel Free to Donate to FKTV!
We want to produce more game-changing
content. Donate as little as $1 or more by
clicking on the PayPal button above. Thanks

to all FKTV fans for helping us to keep growing!

The videos that are linked to from
ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com represent solely the opinions of their producers.

Links to these videos are made available to you as a
resource for your own research and evaluation, not necessarily as an
endorsement.

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV is not in the business of
persuading you or anyone else to believe anything that that is linked to from
this site, but it does encourage you to use all available resources, to form
your own judgement about important things that affect your life.

The Publisher wishes to thank all viewers for sharing
their opinions, points of view and slices of life. It has been an amazing
experience for the past 3 years to learn from you about the different ways
there are of seeing things. I am eternally grateful to you!

Forward email

This email was sent to dhondt@eircom.net by
newsletter@forbiddenknowledgetv.com |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

Forbidden Knowledge TV | 40223 Tonopah Rd | Rancho Mirage | CA | 92270

---
protection is active.