permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 08:56:38 -0800

I took a good deal of video footage from the IPC and Cuba in general, and
will be putting together a public video in the next couple of months that
will hopefully bring the experience to life for those who were not able to
attend. Stay tuned, and Viva Permacultura!

Andrew

--
Andrew Millison
(541) 752-9118