permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:46:11 -0500

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Jason Gerhardt
<jasongerhardt@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hopefully people post updates on other sites in addition to Facebook, as
> some of us, myself included, don't play their game. We need diversity in

Nor I. FarceComix is a waste of time. Unfortunate that so many valued
people are there.

> our social media sharing too. :) Google+ anyone?

Of course. I have several pages there and a several permaculture circles.

> Hope everyone who went had a great time. I've gotten a couple personal
> reports that it was fantastic!
> Jason Gerhardt

I'll bet it was. I would like to hear more about it.
<http://www.avantgeared.com>
The PC powers that be (does not include Lawton or Wheaton) really should
keep people in this list in the loop
as they ultimately a provide a lot of support for their work, projects and
events.

I just added you and Scott to 8 o my circle. I see that there are very many
interesting people associated in some way with PC
who have signed on to G+. I'll sort through yours and Scott's contacts and
start building a new, for4mal, Google+ Permaculture community.
If enough of us agree that this would be a good idea maybe one of use could
create that community. What would a good name be?
Permaculture Forum? I'll see you here and in G+. Let me know what you think
about a G+ Permaculture "community".

LL