permaculture - [permaculture] IDigMyGarden Forums - Powered by vBulletin | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Discussion Forums

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] IDigMyGarden Forums - Powered by vBulletin | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Discussion Forums
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:18:55 -0400

Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Discussion Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums - Powered by vBulletin
http://idigmygarden.com/forums/

Welcome to our forums!
This online gardening community is different, political, and organic. I
decided to start these forums so gardeners would have a free place to
discuss heirloom gardening, gene-altered food, seed saving, natural
politics and products. We are dedicated to saving our food and
horticultural heritage, and hope you enjoy this forum for the free-thinking
gardener!
Wishing you great gardening,
Jere Gettle

  • [permaculture] IDigMyGarden Forums - Powered by vBulletin | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Discussion Forums, Lawrence London, 08/16/2013