permaculture - [permaculture] Heirloom Seeds | Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co | NEW CATALOG! The Ultimate Guide To Heirloom Seeds: The Whole Seed Catalog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Heirloom Seeds | Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co | NEW CATALOG! The Ultimate Guide To Heirloom Seeds: The Whole Seed Catalog
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:16:34 -0400

http://www.rareseeds.com/

Heirloom Seeds | Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co
http://www.rareseeds.com/

About
We offer 1400 heirloom varieties, www.rareseeds.com . We only sell
open-pollinated seeds: pure, natural & non-GMO! Started in 1998 by Jere
Gettle, as a means to preserve heirloom seeds. We are located in Mansfield,
Mo. and now in Petaluma, Ca.

Contact Information:
Main office contact information:
Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co.
2278 Baker Creek Road
Mansfield, MO 65704

Phone: (417) 924-8917
Fax: (417) 924-8887
email: seeds@rareseeds.com

Our Call Center is open Monday through Friday from 8am until 4pm CDT.
Store Hours:
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday
Driving directions:

We are located 45 miles east of Springfield, Missouri. Take Highway 60 to
Mansfield, and then turn north on Hwy 5. Go 1-1/2 miles, turn left and
follow the signs.
Our Other Seed Stores:
California—(707) 773-1336 Also, go to Petaluma Seed Bank
Connecticut—(860) 571-6590 Also, go to Comstock, Ferre & Co., LLC

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Creek-Heirloom-Seed-Company/155935376162

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151811562551163&set=pb.155935376162.-2207520000.1376676204.&type=3&theater
NEW CATALOG!
We are getting a new catalog (yes we will still have our regular one) This
one will be sold on the newsstand, it will feature over 300 pages of both
catalog AND articles, stories and recipes, printed on better paper. It is
part catalog, part magazine and park book. We hope to educate a whole new
audience about the pleasures of good food.

The Ultimate Guide To Heirloom Seeds

The Whole Seed Catalog

>From Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds 2014

Grow Your Own
Recipes & Canning
1500 Seed Varieties

  • [permaculture] Heirloom Seeds | Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co | NEW CATALOG! The Ultimate Guide To Heirloom Seeds: The Whole Seed Catalog, Lawrence London, 08/16/2013