permaculture - [permaculture] woven beds was Re: Cinder Block = Fly Ash?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] woven beds was Re: Cinder Block = Fly Ash?
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:29:49 -0700

'several years' according to this interesting link which I just found spurred on by your message...
http://lightfooteducation.com.au/2013/01/05/bringing-some-goldsworthy-into-the-quarter-acre-farm/?blogsub=confirming#subscribe-blog
Goldworthy and Huglekultur are both mentioned.
Very organic process happening in this construction.
I'm wondering what would happen in the soggy season here, and whether attempts to cover the area to protect it from rain might be worth it.

-----Original Message----- From: Gasper Family Farm