permaculture - [permaculture] links

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] links
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:00:12 -0800

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RNNlYiKxlc&list=PLBEF40B354EAE928E&index=5

parabolic solar power...
followed by a video on simple parabolic construction possibility...

fran
(picked up this link from Paul Wheaton’s permies.com and posted it to North
West Pacific Alternative Housing Research group on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/368321513213155/499830446728927/?comment_id=499875066724465&notif_t=group_comment

(The energy/infrastructure discussion going down on this list right now is
worthy of organization and compilation into one document which I would love
to post on the fb page to increase the chances that people will consider,
respond and build the community of this group think. We are fortunate where
we live in that we have a couple of architects, among other people, who have
taken an interest in focalizing such discussions...)