permaculture - Re: [permaculture] To the Permaculture Elders & George Chan's story

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: zoë rozar <s.rozar@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Magali Veillon <magaliveillon@yahoo.com>, pil-pc-oceania@mailman.aboc.net.au, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, kennedy@declan.de, Leo Bakx <info@leobakx.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] To the Permaculture Elders & George Chan's story
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:21:49 +0100

HI Zoe..great to hear your positive enthusiasm. I wish you all luck and
energy to talk more with George Chan and write as much of his life and
experiences and memoirs as can be possibly achieved. He was an inspiration
to many of us.

I forward this on to a USA and Australian chat room so that it may inspire
other elders and even young wisdom to support your call. The editing will
be the challenge.

Keep flying

Steve Hart

--