permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Foods and herbs for long term health and longevity Re: A leverage point we all can do something about

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Foods and herbs for long term health and longevity Re: A leverage point we all can do something about
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 23:46:20 -0400

On 9/3/2012 9:53 PM, Rob Crook wrote:
Don't forget turmeric. That is supposed to be quite good for you.

Rob Crook
Managing Partner Floating Island Southeast
300 Waterside DR
Carrboro, NC 27510

919-918-7788 home/office
919-260-5082 mobile

www.floatingislandse.com
rcrook@floatingislandse.com
facebook: Floating Island Southeast
twitter: floatingisland2
robocrook
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.

I did forget that, turmeric containing curcumin, good for lots of things.

I am starting to use the less sweet smelling cinnamon, turmeric,
hot red pepper, coarse ground grey sea salt (I like the Celtic from France) and limited amounts of black or white pepper which I like but hear is not too good for you (any thoughts about that).

I hope your floating islands projects are going well, Rob. I think this is a really fine idea. I have finally well established colonies of cattail, water lilly, duckweed and papyrus growing in two of my wet weather ponds. I set out a few goldfish to propagate in the largest, warmest and deepest pond.