permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Oregon criminalizes permaculture - rainwater collection illegal - violators sent to jail

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nick Ritar <nick@milkwood.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Oregon criminalizes permaculture - rainwater collection illegal - violators sent to jail
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:07:16 +1000

War on Permaculture... give me a break.

Even in here in New South Wales, Australia, the state where Bill developed
Tagari Farm we have restrictions on how much rainwater you can harvest on
your property.

http://www.water.nsw.gov.au/Water-licensing/Basic-water-rights/Harvesting-runoff/default.aspx

Mind you that didn't slow Bill down much.

Cheers
Nick