permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what to plant to get your chicken feed costs to zero

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what to plant to get your chicken feed costs to zero
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 00:29:19 -0500

This chicken article was pretty interesting. How are your thoughts developing on perennials for winter feeding of chickens?

Bob Waldrop, OKC

On 7/22/2012 4:17 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
I have put out about 50 new things since I last put anything on this
list. I'm trying to facilitate those that think I put out too much
stuff. So those that want all of my stuff, see the link below about
my daily-ish email.

http://www.makeitmissoula.com/2012/07/eliminate-the-cost-of-chicken-feed/

Here is my podcast from today about how to eliminate winter hay from a
cattle operation:

http://www.richsoil.com/permaculture/1882-190-raise-cattle-without-hay/