permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pure Water Revolution- NOT

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pure Water Revolution- NOT
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:45:17 -0700

the way I c it. I look at it like water not pure is so full of stuff because it is a solvent it picks up everything and is full by the time we drink it . IMHO pure water is the water that does what water should do clean you body as it goes through it. unlike not pure water that is so full of stuff it can't pick anything else up so what good is it. I my mind I eat enough things and get my minerals from foods. the inventor says and it is my understanding this pure water is the perfect solvent for inter-cellular removal of cell contaminants removing mercury cadmium, lead arsenic etc. give me the perfect solvent any day and not the water full of contaminates. hard water carrier of inorganic minerals and toxic genetic chemicals . as pure water enters the body it again picks up minerals deposits accumulated in the joints, the artery walls, or wherever such deposits occur. Gallstones and kidney stones become smaller and smaller till you can pass them. I always hear pure water is not good for you I feel hard water carries inert materials into the body and pure water carries them out. the inventor told me the purity of the water literally possesses millions of solvency factors benefiting mankind. The few negative factors of absolute pure water are very minimal compared to water that is full of who know what. I feel safer drinking my water.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Jager" <dfjager@yahoo.com>