permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pure Water Revolution- getting somewhere

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marjory <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: permaculture@openpermaculture.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pure Water Revolution- getting somewhere
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:00:13 -0500

Thanks for that reference.

Will distillation remove radioactivity?

Thanks again,

marjory

On 5/11/2012 9:06 AM, sals3 wrote:
I found the paper work. I got mine from Will Kinney 217 Escondido ave. vista
ca. 6297242163 6192813593 . I got it over 25 years ago so I don't know if he
is even alive. water water everywhere and yet not a drop that s safe to
drink. some interesting stuff
he was working of promoting Water farms. with 2 gal. units 1000 units per
acre produce 2000 to 3000 gal. per 24 hr. .this was 25 years ago. when you
use and reuse your own clean gal. bottle you don't have to use detergents bht
etc. required by sanitary regulations, does it all without man made energy,
no filters to buy no membranes to clog or replace or clean. I can go on and
on. it purifies all polluted radioactive and chemically impure and
contaminated water. I can go on and on. to me pure water even back then was
very important to me. why grow organic food and drink bad water. I think
you should wash in clean water also as the skin will take in bad stuff as you
wash. good luck