permaculture - [permaculture] Work Trade for Permaculture Design Certificate Course w/ FLPCI

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael@fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Work Trade for Permaculture Design Certificate Course w/ FLPCI
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:17:27 -0400

Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
Offers Work Trade
for Permaculture Design Certificate Course

Join a small group of hard-working and fun-loving permaculture students to
prepare the site of our Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course. If you
can work well with a devoted crew in a small rural, off-grid community and can
sustain a full day of thoughtful, purposeful, and hard manual labor, this may
be a fun and affordable way to reduce the costs of earning a high-quality
Permaculture Design Certificate.

Beginning July 16, just after the Northeast Regional Permaculture Convergence,
we’ll devote eight days to setting up the permaculture camp’s bathrooms,
shower, campsites, kitchen, waste systems and classroom facilities. The
weekend of the 21st is free to explore Ithaca, the Finger Lakes and the
Grassroots Festival of Music. On July 27th join our learning community to dive
into your permaculture training until August 12th. Work-traders will stay
until August 15th to help deconstruct and pack-up the permaculture camp.

Your PDC tuition is reduced to $600 for your contribution.

We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis after April 22nd,
2012.

Work-Trade Days: July 16–20, 23-27, and August 13-15.

PDC Days: July 27-August 12

Location: Cayuta Sun (15 miles southwest of Ithaca, NY)

Please visit our website for the application:
http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

###

  • [permaculture] Work Trade for Permaculture Design Certificate Course w/ FLPCI, Michael Burns, 03/23/2012