permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Do read this worthwhile news Re: Dare read all this

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Do read this worthwhile news Re: Dare read all this
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:08:39 -0500

On 2/14/2012 8:44 PM, L. Santoyo wrote:
Love it!
Thanks for the rant Lawrence- give 'em hell

Thanks for the positive feedback, Larry. I will give them hell every time I find something as well prepared as this (not very often and I will not burden the forum with OT traffic).

There are some in the list who appreciate news on this topic so I try
to provide news update as often as is appropriate.

The Whole Earth Catalog and successive formats it evolved into is the bible to me. That is what provided the momentum and set the pace for the natural agriculture, natural foods, permaculture, biointensive gardening, back to the land and homesteading movements. I was there and watched it happen and have all the WEC's and much more. I started out making my contribution as a natural landscaper, later as web developer/steward of digital biointensive ag & permaculture thinktanks
which are obviously still going though both are now combined into one forum.

This whole Third Ethic principle in permaculture represents an issue that runs very deep, as do most all permaculture principles. The discipline allows us to write our own bibles and share every word
with everyone else minute by minute.

*L. Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works*<http://earthflow.com/blog/permaculture-courses>

COVOLV: A Sustainable World