permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Full Attention: A Modest Proposal for Free CSA Shares

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Full Attention: A Modest Proposal for Free CSA Shares
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:05:33 -0700

> I want Paul to turn this into another podcast

Well, I very much want to see how it turns out. Frankly, I'm worried
for Walter, and, at the same time, hopeful. Will the needs be greater
than what Walter can produce? Will Walter receive a bale of
gratitude, or will Walter receive a bale of heartache?

I hope that Walter will do this and many good things will come back to
him ten-fold, thus proving the awesome power of the gift economy.

I'm worried that the very people he is giving his produce to will ...
be less than kind to him - and that that will be in flavors that none
of us can even predict.

Hope, hope, hope .... that it all turns out super awesome.

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp