permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: Quora question: How does one build soil?http://www.quora.com/How-does-one-build-soil

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bob Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: Quora question: How does one build soil?http://www.quora.com/How-does-one-build-soil
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:33:02 -0600

Thanks for this important reminder that we are an international conversation and what works fine in one place may be a disaster in another. I'd like to encourage everyone to include a geographic reference in their sig if its not mentioned in the body of the text.

Bob Waldrop
Oklahoma City

-----Original Message----- From: Felicity Wright