permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture games for Holiday gifts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture games for Holiday gifts
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:49:33 -0800 (PST)

Permaculture games: The perfect holiday gift!
'Living Landscapes' is a co-operative card game that teaches sustainable
design and connection between elements. 'Gaia's Garden' is a co-operative
board game with an emphasis on companion planting. A fantastic way to spend
your time together with loved ones this season.

http://livingearthgames.com.au/

I should mention that I am not promoting my own product, nor am I receiving
any commission. We just love these games so much I want to do all I can to
promote them. I think they are invaluable as our cheap energy-based forms of
entertainment slowly dissipate.

-Roman Shapla
Children's Permaculture Guild