permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Kudzu bug threatens farms across U.S. South

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Kudzu bug threatens farms across U.S. South
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:56:09 -0400

On 10/18/2011 11:50 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:
(another fine mess we've gotten ourselves into - when I lived in
Madison I tried to get kudzu established in my yard but couldn't get
it to take...)

That will just give the 2 digit iq idiots another excuse to eradicate
kudzu with dozers and herbicide, commandeering private property in the process, to protect gmo soybeans...let the bugs have it, all of it.