permaculture - [permaculture] The Rice Terraces of Ifugao Photo Gallery by Bobby Wong Jr. at pbase.com

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Rice Terraces of Ifugao Photo Gallery by Bobby Wong Jr. at pbase.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 04:02:07 -0400

The Rice Terraces of Ifugao Photo Gallery by Bobby Wong Jr. at pbase.com
http://www.pbase.com/bobbyw/heritageterraces

The UNESCO World Heritage Organization recognized five places in the
Philippines where the rice terraces are of historical and cultural
importance. Since I've already been to Batad and Hapao (See my earlier
photos), it made sense that this time I should visit Kiangan, Bangaan,
and Mayoyao. All are within a hundred kilometers of each other in the
province of Ifugao, about 8 hours by bus north of Manila. What's with
these five places? That's what I wanted to find out, follow me as I
spend 4 days photographing them all. Enjoy. UNESCO World Heritage
website.