permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tacoma PDC Survey Results from Workforce Grant

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tacoma PDC Survey Results from Workforce Grant
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 15:28:28 -0400

Kelda,

What great news (your survey finding that 1/3 of PDC grads ended up creating
their own jobs/businesses).

I've never taken such a survey of our grads, but I get the impression that
our percentage is close to what you found.

Right livelihood is such an important (and sometimes overlooked) component of
a truly sustainable civilization.

I look forward to reading the summary. Thanks for sharing!

cheers,

jenny

Jenny Nazak
Publicity coordinator,